ARCPAD is a touch-sensitive DMX interface with stand-alone operation conceived for easy control of lighting systems based on LED source or equipped with RGB colour mixing system.
Its compact dimensions and modern design make ARCPAD a control device suitable for any building or architectural environment.
The touch-sensitive surface grants simplified user-friendly operation, as simple as a domestic light-switch, enriched with special functions enabling control over master dimmer, selection of colours and execution of scenes.
- Ideal for management and control of LED, RGB and DMX lighting equipment
- 128 DMX channels
- Control: 3 touch sensitive buttons for selection of scenes (1-8), colours, dimmer (0-100%)
- Up to 24 static or dynamic scenes
- 32-bit ARM processor
- Touch-sensitive glass surface
- Thin design for wall-mount installation
- PC/MAC software for creation of scenes and storage into device memory (micro-USB incl.)
- 5-12V power supply (AC/DC adapter incl.)
- Connections: terminal board for Power (2-pin) and DMX (3-pin)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 86x86x10 mm
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts