ARCTAB is a touch-sensitive DMX interface with stand-alone operation conceived for easy control of lighting systems based on LED source or equipped with RGB colour mixing system.
The touch surface can be fully programmed through PC with scenes editor, zone addressing, timer/calendar/clock adjustment for stand-alone operation.
- Ideal for management and control of LED and RGB lighting equipment
- Up to 1024 DMX channels (2 universes)
- Touch-sensitive and user friendly interface for control of scenes, running speed, colours and dimmer
- Up to 200 scenes controllable from touch panel
- Unlimited memory via SD card
- Built-in microphone for sound activation
- Integrated clock/calendar to schedule events in stand-alone mode
- Additional connections: 8 ports, RS232, Ethernet (optional)
- Thin design for wall-mount installation
- PC software for creation of scenes and storage into device memory (mini-USB incl.)
- 9V power supply (AC/DC adapter incl.)
- Connections: terminal board for Power (2-pin) and DMX (3-pin)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 128x168x10 mm
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts