Modular Digital Dimmer with12 channels (10A each channel).
- Control/Running mode: DMX512 (IN/OUT through 3 poles XLR cable), 0-10V DC analogical data output (IN/OUT through 15 pole DIN), MIDI or stand-alone mode using 12 factory presets, with adjustable speed. Linkage of further units in Master/Slave available mode. DMX address, lamps’ pre-heating time, adjustable dimmer control curve (LINEAR, SQUARE, SWITCH), assignable limitation and load control on each channel. Voltage and temperature electronic control. Protection by means of bipolar magneto-thermic switches.
- User Interface: LCD display for the channels’ allocation, programs selection, dimmer control curve and phase correction.
- Power supply: 230V~ 50/60Hz. Power supply linkage and channels load through a terminal board. Maximum electrical load: 120A.
- Cooling: forced ventilation with thermic protection from overheating.
- Body: 4 standard 19" rack units made of steel.
- Measures (WxHxD): 496x178x475 mm.
- Weight: 27 Kg.
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts