Dimmer unit with 6 channels (10A each channel).Technical features:
- Control/Running mode: DMX512 (IN/OUT through 3 poles XLR cable), 0-10V DC analogical data output (IN/OUT through 15 pole DIN). Protection on each channel through bipolar magneto-thermic switches.
- User Interface: microswitches for the channel setting, potentiometer for the lamps’ pre-heating adjustment, 6 sliders to adjust the brightness of each channel.
- Power supply: 220/380V~ 50/60Hz. Power supply linkage and channels load through a terminal board. Maximum electrical load: 60A.
- Cooling: forced ventilation with thermic protection from overheating.
- Body: 2 standard 19” rack units made of steel.
- Measures (WxHxD): 482x88x370 mm.
- Weight: 7 Kg.
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts