Digital Dimmer with 6 channels (10A each channel).Technical features:
- Control/Running mode: DMX512 (IN/OUT through 3 poles XLR cable ), 0-10V DC analogical data output (IN/OUT through 8 pole DIN), MIDI or stand-alone mode using 12 factory presets, adjustable speed. Linkage of further units in Master/Slave mode. DMX address, lamps’ pre-heating time, dimmer control curve: (LINEAR, SQUARE, SWITCH), assignable limitation and load control on each channel. Voltage and temperature electronic control. Protection: bipolar magneto-thermic switches.
- LCD display for: channel allocation, program selection, dimmer curve control and phase correction.
- Power supply: 230V~ 50/60 Hz. Power supply linkage and channels load: terminal board. Maximum electrical load: 60A.
- Cooling: forced ventilation with thermic protection from overheating.
- Body: 2 units standard 19” rack units made of steel.
- Measures (WxHxD): 482x90x400 mm.
- Weight: 4,8 Kg.
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts