Last generation digital audio processors DAD DSX
are professional instruments marked by advanced technical solutions and functions,allowing to adjust any single audio parameter.
- The units, are equipped with two Input LED bars showing the input level and six or four output LED bars related to the single outputs, each one provided with a Clip indicator and a LIMITER.
- DAD DSX have 60 memory programs,a software management system to save parameters on a PC, a midi interface and an RS232 serial port to be controlled remotely by a PC or to link it to other units. All these devices make the DAD DSX very versatile and reliable processors.
- The DAD DSX are provided with 2 inputs (analogic or digital)and independent outputs that can be configured as stereo or mono processor or as a distribution mixer.
Each one of the 2 inputs is provided with the following algorithms:
- Master Delay on channels, that can also be applied independently on the sum of their input channels.
- Parametric equalizer with up to 7 bands.
- Level control.
On each one of the 6 outputs are available the following algorithms:
- Delay for the phase control.
- HPF and LPF crossover filters, selectable among the Bessel, Butter-worth and Linkwitz-Riley type, with slopes up to 48dB by octave.
- Parametric equalizer up to 7 bands.
- Digital limiter.
- Level control and mute.
- Phase inversion.
||Digital Audio Processor
||2 way stereo, 4 way mono
||15Hz - 20KHz ± 0,25dB
||Bessel, Butterwort, Linkwitz Riley
|Crossover Filters Slope
||6, 12, 18, 24, 48 dB per octave
|Delay Step/Max Delay Time
||21 microseconds/630 milliseconds
||Up to 60 maximum (depending on crossover slope)
||Bell, (Low-Shelf Hi-Shelf 6dB/12dB)
||± 15 dB variable by 0.2 steps
||0.05 to 3.00 octaves, variable by 0.05 steps
||110-120V, 220-240V AC 50/60Hz
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts