PAR64 projector based on LED technology with 177 LEDs (60 red, 60 green, 57 blue).
LEDPAR64177RGB is an efficient and multipurpose projector, suitable for mobile stages and small size environments. RGB colour mixing allows an unlimited colour range (>16 million colours).Light source and optics
- 177 RGB LEDs (60 red, 60 green, 57 blue), for more vivid colours and lower power consumption than traditional lamps
- Colour synthesis: RGB color mixing (>16 million colours) for a limitless colour range
Electronics and features
- LEDs average life span: >50'000 hours.
- User interface through dipswitches
- 5 channels DMX function (dimmer, RGB, strobe controlling)
- Auto mode: built-in programs with speed and strobe adjustments
- Static colour mode: selection of static colour
- Master/Slave mode: for synchronized operation of more units linked in a chain
- Sound mode: sound activation through built-in microphone with sensitivity adjustment
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
Structure and power supply
- Flicker free operations (400Hz)
- Sturdy die-cast aluminium body, IP33 protection rate
- Cooling: forced air, protection against overheating
- Double hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and for floor positioning
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz, 1,5m cable included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 310x230x230mm
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts