PAR64 projector based on LED technology with 18 Tri-color LEDs, 9W each. Colour synthesis has been designed with special optical units which contains 3 x 3W LEDs inside each lens, providing a powerful light emission (9W each lens) and a limitless colour range. LEDPAR64189TRI is efficient even in short-distance projection due to the 4in1 applied technology, avoiding the troublesome chromatic separation effects and RGB shadows of traditional LED projectors.Light source and optics
- High powerful 18 x 9W Tri-color LEDs (3W red, 3W green, 3W blue in each lens), for more vivid colours and lower power consumption than traditional lamps
- Colour synthesis: Tri-color mixing (>16 million colours) for a limitless colour range
Electronics and features
- LEDs average life span: >50'000 hours.
- User interface: LED (4 char) display
- Several DMX selectable configurations (3, 4, 8 channels) for professional or simplified controlling
3 channels: RGB
4 channels: Dimmer, RGB
8 channels: Dimmer, RGB, strobe, auto, macros, ID address, fader response
- Auto mode: 7 built-in programs with brightness adjustments, execution speed, strobe activation
- Static colour mode: selection of static colour
- Master/Slave mode: for synchronized operation of more units linked in a chain
- Sound mode: sound activation through built-in microphone with sensitivity adjustment
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
Structure and power supply
- Flicker free operations (400Hz)
- Sturdy die-cast aluminium body, IP33 protection rate
- Cooling: forced air, protection against overheating
- Double hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and for floor positioning
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz, 1,5m cable included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 310x230x230mm
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts