High-efficiency 2-way wide-range loudspeaker with built-in passive crossover.
- Audio Features: Two 15’’ woofers with neodymium magnet and 3" voice coil. High efficiency and power handling capacity thanks to a high magnetic induction and to an effective cooling system. B&C compression drivers with titanium membrane and 3’’ voice coil. 2’’ Aluminum constant directivity 60°x40° horn. It is the ideal choice when high sound pressure level and deep extension in the low frequencies are needed. MS 215 combines a wide and uniform frequency response, a powerful but never invasive medium frequencies reproduction with an excellent speech perception. Passive filter, with low resistance free air coils and MPK condensers, protection on driver.
- Mechanical Features: trapezoidal cabinet made of 18mm birch plywood with gain joints and internal corner strengthening. Black finish made with scratch-proof polyurethane painting. Metallic grille finished with epoxy powder painting.
- Included Accessories: steel handles.
- Sockets: 2 x NL4 Speakon.
- Recommended Use: wide dispersion, medium throw, multipurpose speaker to be employed in few units for high quality standard applications. Live applications for bands and orchestras or in permanent installations like in theatres, auditoriums and discos. As mid-high section of a multi-amplified system combined with DAD series sub-woofers.
||2 ways Bass reflex
|Nominal Power /AES
||LF 1200 W - HF 110 W
||LF 2400 W - HF 220 W
|Max SPL continuous
||130 dB (calculated)
|Max SPL peak 4800 W
||136 dB (calculated)
||45 - 18000 Hz ( /- 3 dB)
||Passive 1200 Hz
||2x15" neodymium magnet woofer
||2" compression driver loaded by a 60°x40° horn
||Dynamic signal compression
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts