2-way 400W AES compact loudspeaker
- 12" woofer with 3" coil
- 1" compression driver with polymide diaphragm and 1,7" voice coil.
- Constant-directivity (HxV: 75°x55°) ABS horn
- Passive filter with built-in driver protection
- Trapezoidal profile reduces internal reflexions and allows to set up more cabinets into arrays
- Cabinet made of 16mm multilayer birch plywood, reinforced with internal steel braces and painted with highly-resistant anti-scratch polyurethane black painting
- 10 anchoring points (M8 type) for suspended installations.
- 35 mm adapter for speaker stands, ergonomic side handles for easy transportation
- 2 x 4 pole Speakon connectors
- Excellent clarity in reproduction of voice and music for live and recorded performances
- For sound installations in discotheques and other environments requiring high sound pressure
- Installed into theatres and congress halls owing to its excellent sound quality
- As mid-high unit combined with DAD subwoofers in multi-amplified sound systems
||2-way bass reflex
|Nominal Power AES
|Max SPL Continuos
||124 dB (calculated)
|Max SPL Peak (6 dB)
||130 dB (calculated)
||55 - 18000 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
||Passive 1950 Hz
||12" woofer - 3" voice coil
||1" driver - 1,7" voice coil
|HxV Dispersion Angle: 1kHz (-6 dB)
||75° x 55°
||Dynamic signal compression
||10 x M8
||2 speakon connectors
|Net Dimension (WxHxD)
|Shipping Dimension (WxHxD)
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts