SUNPIX24TRI is a super-slim pixel-mapping ParLED for professional use, equipped with 24 x 3W high efficiency RGB/FC LED.
SUNPIX24TRI is the most innovative projector in its category, offering in the pixel2pixel DMX control mode the ability to control independently each LED to create eye-candy effects, video and pixel mapping animations.
SUNPIX24TRI can also be used as a powerful colorchanger able to create bright, intense and saturated colors. The versatility of this projector makes it ideal for Rental touring use but also as plug-n-play solution for the club and disco applications through the many auto-show pre-stored into the unit.
Light source and optics
Electronics and features
- 24 x 3W RGB/FC high-power LEDs
- Beam angle: 20°
- Field angle: 34°
- white color temperature preset: 3200K~10'000K
- Color synthesis: RGB/FullColor color mixing (>16 million colors)
- LEDs average life span: > 50.000 hours
- User panel through 4Char LED display
- Several DMX selectable configurations (3, 9, 12, 72 channels) for advanced or basic controlling
3 channels: RGB
9 channels: Dimmer, RGB, macro, strobe, auto, speed, dimmer curve
12 channels: RGB, quadrant cont.
72 channels: 24 x (RGB)
Structure and power supply
- Dimmer curve setting: 5 selectable configurations
- Auto mode: built-in programs with execution speed adjustment
- Static color mode: selection of static color
- Master/Slave mode: for synchronized operation of more units linked in a chain
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
- Flicker free operations (400Hz)
- Sturdy die-cast aluminium body : IP54
- Silent operations, due to natural cooling of the peculiar chassis and to absence of fans
- Double hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and for floor positioning
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- IN / OUT wiring signal and power connections through XLR3p/VDE secure-lock
- Average power consumption: 100W (up to 15 projectors output)
- Weight: 5,4 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD):350x280x279 mm