VXCLOUD is a professional low-fog machine conceived on dry-ice functioning. VXCLOUD produces thick, white fog that cover the floor without rising in the air. The Dual-heating system allows a faster heat-up and recycle time, reducing the dry-ice consumption and improving the run time. A low water sensor increase safety and the easy control system allows to manage volume and flow.
- Dry-ice operation, plates or pellets, to produce low fog, thin and white.
- Cover range: 200 sqm
- Heat-up time: 50 min (single heater), 30min (double heater)
- Reheat time: 30 min (single heater), 15min (double heater)
- Average run time: 6min
- Dry-ice capacity: 4,5 Kgs
- Max water temperature: 79°
- Low-water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
- Adjustable, multi-level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Power supply: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1500W (single heater), 3000W (double heater)
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 600x550x555 mm
- Weight: 13,5 Kg
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts