Post-sale service covers mainly the following return cases:- Products to be repaired
- Products not it compliance with the order- Surplus products
To use the Assistance service for reparation, customers are required to inform the Music & Lights throught "Support"section or writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, indicating the product and describing the anomalies found in it (it is always advisable to consult the instruction manual of the product in advance). This first feedback usually solve most of the assumed defected itemes.
In the event that the fault persists, customers should contact their local dealer from where the product was purchased, or in case of emergency, directly to M. & L. Technical Assistance Centre.
The return must be made following the instructions below, taking care to read in advance the Terms of Service and Warranty
To use the Post-sale service assistance, customers should fill:
- RMA forms
for technical assistance and repairs
- RO forms for return requests (request the form at email@example.com
- Send the form duly signed to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The service will evaluate the request and will reply by e-mail.
- Await the return of the form with the details of the authorization number.
- Send the products with a dedicated Delivery Note attached (including the copy the athorization form. The authorization number must be indicated (in a very clear and visible way) both on the delivery note and on the package.
- The listed materials must be delivered directly to our warehouse within 15 days from the date of the Authorization Form.
- All not authorized returns, submitted with not suitable packing and/or damaged will not be processed.