Prolights CROMOWASH300 is a moving LedWasher equipped with the brand-new "fast-zoom" technology, providing an impressive zoom range. The LED section is equipped with 91 high efficiency 3W LEDs with RGBWA colour synthesis, giving it unequalled performance for a fixture in its class.
The full spectrum RGBWA colour mixing allows perfect chromatic performance combining with a variable CTC for a linear transition from cold to warm shades.
The new "fast-zoom" optics provides a fast and linear passage from 8° tight beam to 40° flood projection, maintaining an outstanding colour mixing throughout the entire zooming range.
Its compact dimensions and lightweight profile (only 11Kg) allows CROMOWASH300 to have very silent, precise and rapid movements.
The high-end technical profile of this multi-purpose fixture makes it a reliable tool for production of professional lighting design in various environments as Live, Touring and Tv studios.Light source and optics
- 91 x 3W high-efficiency CREE RGBWA LEDs (22 red, 23 green, 22 blue, 12 white, 12 amber)
- Lumens: > 4500 lm
- Lux @2m: 33'000
- Colour synthesis: RGBWA colour mixing (>16 million colours) for a limitless colour range and variable CTC control
- White temperature presets: 3200K~10000K
- Beam angle: 8°-40° Zoom
- Electronic linear zoom with motorized and scrolling lens panel
- LEDs average life span: >50'000 h
- 0-100% linear dimmer
- 4 different dimming available curves.
- Independent shutter and fading effects with adjustable speed
- Strobe: Electronic, 1-20 flash per second
- User Interface: graphic LCD user interface for auto programs execution, static colour mode, creation of custom shows, colour calibration presets
- Master/Slave mode for stand-alone operations
- Edit mode: creation and memorization of custom shows (up to 255 steps) directly from LCD user interface
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
- Flicker-free operations (400Hz)
- 2 DMX available configurations: 12 channels (8 bit) and 16 channels (16 bit) for basic or advanced control modes
- Unit reset: through control panel or via DMX
- Cooling: forced air, protection against overheating
Structure and moving body
- High resistance and flame retardant polymer case in black colour
- Internal protection: IP33
- Power cable (shuko 1,5mt) included
- Motion Angle: Pan = 540° Tilt = 270°
Pan/Tilt resolution: 8-bit or 16-bit:
Pan = 2,10° Pan Fine = 0,008° Tilt = 1,05° Tilt Fine = 0,004°
- Suspension and fixing: any possible working position through omega kit (included)
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Max power consumption: 310W
Weight and dimensions
- Weight: 11 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 340x361x232 mm