USB-to-DMX interface (128 DMX OUT channels).Technical Specifications
- Ready for 64bit Windows 7.
- Fully compatible with any DMX 512 projector or device.
- Internal memory to save and run the scenes uploaded through the software without a PC (additional mini-USB power supply required but not included).
- Two buttons allow to scroll between scenes, programs and sequences. A third button may be used as a dimmer controller when in stand-alone mode.
- A maximum of 4 scenes can be played simultaneously.
- 128 Output channels, even in stand-alone mode.
- Output by 3-poles XLR socket and plug.
- High voltage protection.
- HE10 input to control triggering of actions.
- Plug and play connection by USB 2.0 (USB power and connection cable included).
For the product no accessories are related, for more information please consult the catalogue or the relevant user manual
Accomplish more with our product updates
Make sure you always get your product updated to the most recent software/hardware versions to obtain the best result out of your fixture and your show.
Collecting feedbacks from users, we constantly add new capabilities, and improve customer experience and technical endurance.
Get in touch with our team for any questions or assistance.
Fixture Libraries / DMX Charts