LEDMATRIX6 is a LED module to create high-definition led-screens with 6mm pixel pitch, ideal for video screening, pictures and backgrounds for short viewing distances from led-wall surface.
The architecture of LEDMATRIX6 is conceived with 400x400mm module size, featuring 4096 SMD Full Color LEDs for an impressive light output (up to 2800NIT).
The instantaneous colour calibration system, through the control unit, features rich and vibrant video images with superb colour depth and uniformity, providing vivid and natural true colours.
The high LED density grants to create high definition screens by assembling small size matrix, making LEDMATRIX6 the most suitable choice for installation in TV studios, theatre and conference halls replacing the traditional video projectors.
The architecture of LEDMATRIX6 modules has been designed to optimize the assembling times, the carrying volume and the total weight by observing the needs of professional rental users.
The main structure is designed in ABS and aluminium mechanics, making LEDMATRIX6 extremely lightweight (only 6,4 kg), allowing a wide flexibility in configuration, also in hanging applications, with no limits of weight.
- In environments where the video-projection is not allowed by the high luminosity or short depth of the room
- In TV Studios for multiple viewing angle
- Touring and Live event for Camera streaming
- Large trade-show booths with creative video imaging
- In theme parks or public events
- Module dimensions (WxHxD): 400x400x64 mm
- Module weight: 6.400 g
- Weight per square meter: 40,00 kg
- Main structure in steel
- Mechanical finishing: black
- Cooling: natural airflow
- Working position: every orientation
- Vertical hanging system: Iron Fly-bar with aliscaf clamps
- Power supply: AC 110/230V 50/60Hz
- Power IN connections: Neutrik Powercon
- Max power consumption (module): 100W
- Average power consumption (module): 80W
- Max power consumption (per square meter): 625W
- Power output: Max 12 moduli
- MTBF: > 1.000 h
- Working temperature: -10° / 50°
- Max ambiance humidity: 10% - 90%
- LED source: high-power SMD FullColor
- Module resolution: 64x64 pixel, 4096 total pixel
- Pixel pitch: 6mm
- LED density: 25.600 LED/sqm
- Luminous flux: 2.800 Cd/sqm (NIT)
- LED life span: >50.000h
- Colours: >68,7 billions through RGB mixing
- Gray scale: 12bit
- Refresh rate: >300Hz
- Colour calibration through PC software
- Maximum video IN signal resolution: 1024x768 pixel
- Viewing angle: 140° horizontal, 140° vertical
- Dead pixel ratio: <0,002
- Dedicated interface (Sender box) for video signal distribution and screen configuration
- Data IN sender box: USB connector
- Data IN module: RJ45 connectors
- Connection between screen and sender box: USB cable
- Connection between sender box and video-wall: CAT5 data cable + Ethercon Neutrik connectors
- Video INPUT: DVI
- Software for screen setup and video processing (included)