REFLEX is latest innovative LED wash-beamer by Prolights, featuring a special single-lens optics with fully pre-mixed colors and a wide angle fast-zoom in amazingly compact dimensions.
The peculiar single-lens optical system with plano-convex endings enhances the 19x10W Osram Ostar FullColor LED source through a reflecting technique implying colors to be pre-mixed in optical channels. A technical solution allowing a chromatic naturalism that is simply out of reach for LED-powered projectors of previous generations.
REFLEX also features a 10°-60° unrivalled zoom to have fantastic beam effects with great definition or to angle wide for high-diffusion wash looks. Excellent efficiency and perfect chromatic uniformity are maintained throughout the zoom range.
REFLEX delivers an output of nearly 4000 lumens in a highly compact unit weighing only 9 kgs, standing out as the moving head having highest performance/dimensions ratio.
Extreme speed and precision of movements is guaranteed by the ultra-lightweight chassis and by usage of 3-step motors, allowing REFLEX to be as fast as the moving mirror of scanners in its movements.
Projection of all color shades is remarkably natural and uniform, with brilliant saturated colors across beautiful pastels to different shades of color temperature for white.
High efficiency of cooling system and optics allow REFLEX to be extremely silent even for those noise-sensitive environments like theatres and TV studios.
Power consumption is limited to 240W only, daisy-chain of several fixtures on the same power line makes installation easier and faster.Light source and optics
- 19 x 10W RGBW FullColor Osram Ostar LEDs
- Lumens: 3950 lm
- Lux @3m: 16'000
- Colour synthesis: RGBW FullColor mixing (>16 million colours) for a limitless colour range and variable CTC control
- White temperature presets: 3200K~10000K
- Beam angle: 10°-60° Fast-Zoom
- Electronic linear zoom with motorized and scrolling lens panel
- LEDs average life span: >50'000 h
- 0-100% linear dimmer
- 4 different dimming curves available
- Independent shutter and fading effects with adjustable speed
- Strobe: Electronic, 1-20 flash per second
- Virtual color wheel with LEE and rainbow presets
- CTC control through independent DMX channel
- Backlit single-lens optics for stunning visual effects
Structure and moving body
- Black LCD display for simplified access to control menu, configuration and DMX addressing
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
- Flicker-free operations (>400Hz)
- DMX configuration: 15 channels
- 2,4GHz Wireless DMX antenna receiver by Wireless Solution Sweden
- Unit reset: through control panel or via DMX
- Cooling: forced ventilation with variable-speed low-noise fans, no heat generation
- Hi-resistance polymer case designed for improved heat dissipation
- Internal protection: IP33
- Power cable (shuko 1,5mt) included
- 3phase motor for precise and ultra-fast moves
- Motion Angle: Pan = 540° Tilt = 220°
- Pan/Tilt resolution: 8-bit or 16-bit:
- Pan = 2,10° Pan Fine = 0,008° Tilt = 1,05° Tilt Fine = 0,004°
- Suspension and fixing: any possible working position through "quick lock" omega brackets (included)
Weight and dimensions
- Power supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Connections: PowerCON IN/OUT
- Power output allowing up to 8 units to be connected on a single power line (at 230V)
- Max power consumption: 245W
- Weight: 9,2 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 324x395x188 mm