The MCTRL660 PRO is a professional controller developed by NovaStar. A single MCTRL660 PRO has a loading capacity of up to 1920x1200@60Hz. It allows users to customize resolutions to configure ultra-large screens with ultra-width or ultraheight.
The MCTRL660 PRO has various video connectors:
- Input connectors: 1 x 3G-SDI, 1 x HDMI 1.4a, 1 x single-link DVI;
- Output connectors: 6 x Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 x 10G optical ports;
- Loop output connectors: 1 x 3G-SDI LOOP, 1 x HDMI 1.4a LOOP, 1 x DVI LOOP.
The MCTRL660 PRO has many industry-leading advanced technologies:
- An input of ultra-high colour depths, such as 10-bit/12-bit 4:4:4, with input resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz, increasing colour expression capabilities by 4096 times compared to 8-bit inputs and presenting images with rich and delicate colours, smoother transitions, as well as clearer details;
- Individual Gamma adjustment for RGB, effectively controlling image nonuniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image quality;
- A low latency of less than 1 frame (≤ 10 lines);
- Dual working modes: working as sending card and fibre converter;
- One-click backup and recovery, quickly recovering previous screen configurations to deal with sudden on-site failure;
- Image mirroring, allowing for more cool and dazzling stage effects.
The MCTRL660 PRO is mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring centres, Olympic Games and various sports centres.Features:
1 x DVI IN
1 x DVI LOOP
1 x HDMI IN
1 x HDMI LOOP
1 x 3G-SDI IN
1 x 3G-SDI LOOP
6 x RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet ports)
2 x OPT1/OPT2 (10G optical ports)
1 x MONITOR
1 x GENLOCK IN
1 x GENLOCK LOOP
1 x ETHERNET (Fast Ethernet port)
1 x USB IN
1 x USB OUT
Supports inputs of 10-bit/12-bit 4:4:4 ultra-high colour depths and resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz.
A low latency of less than 1 frame (≤ 10 lines).
Auto LED screen configuration.
Dual working modes: working as sending card and fibre converter.
Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration.
Independent Gamma adjustment of RGB (Only the A8s receiving card supports this function).
Monitoring of inputs.
One-click backup and recovery.
Multiple MCTRL660 PRO units can be cascaded.